1. Dues are "due" by Thursday, October 1st. If you have financial burdens that prevent you from making your $15 payment, you must see Ms. Montgomery in 101 or 102 or e-mail her ASAP. We are part of an international organization and are required to "play by their rules." A roster of all of our members must be sent to Key Club International next month.
2. If you volunteered to help at one of our events so far, please be sure to record your hours on your volunteer sheet. The Board has decided that you may also log volunteer hours you may have donated over the summer.
3. If you have not signed up for remind.com texting reminders, we strongly recommend that you do so ASAP as it is the primary means of communication. Text @colonelkey to 81010.
4. Ledyard Youth Football is looking for volunteers to help at their concession stand during home games on weekends and some weekdays. If you are interested, please contact Karen Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We need lots of volunteers to help at Trunk-or-Treat and the Halloween Carnival on October 30 at Ledyard Center School. Let Gianni know if you are interested.
6. We need two volunteers to deliver & then collect Trick-orTreat for UNICEF boxes to Gallup Hill School and Ledyard Center School in about 2 weeks.
7. We are considering having t-shirts made. Any profits could go into our general fund. We saw one that read "KEY CLUB: Making High School Not So Bad Since 1925." Another had the Eat, Sleep, Serve logo with Key Club beneath it. If anyone is interested in looking into something like this and/or designing a t-shirt, let us know.
8. Our next meeting will be in room 102 at 12:00, following our early dismissal on Friday, October 9. Please check the calendar page for upcoming pertinent dates.